Updated March 25, 2020
Our mission at Bisous Bisous Pâtisserie is to bring happiness to our customers by sharing our passion for pastry. While safety is without a doubt always our first priority, we believe we all continue to need moments of happiness in our days and the ability to celebrate life's milestones while we all struggle to make sense of our current situation.
While the emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is an evolving situation with many unknowns, we do know that at Bisous Bisous Pâtisserie we can slow the spread of the virus by working together. Below are some of the things we’re doing to help.
- While we are a kitchen environment with a 100% health inspection rating, we have heightened our cleaning measures to enhance the awareness of sanitation and hygiene in our shop and our kitchens beyond our normal practices.
- Employees exhibiting any symptoms of illness are not permitted to work or enter the Bisous Bisous Pâtisserie premises.
- Employees wash their hands and sanitize their workstations a minimum of every hour, our retail staff sanitizes the point of sale area and customer contact surfaces after each customer.
- We've implemented social distancing procedures as an effective way to slow the spread and reduce the risk of exposure.
- We've worked to eliminate contact points between customers and employees and have worked to ensure that our employees maintain proper distance from each other.
Here are a few highlights of our social distancing program:
- We are fortunate that our kitchen space is extremely large and with minimal staff on shift, each chef has a minimum of 10 feet between themselves and others and each person has their own hand sink to utilize.
- We ask that only one customer be in the shop at a time, allowing others to line up outside the shop at a 6 foot distance from others around them.
- Hard surfaces throughout the shop are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- We believe it is the role of restaurants to provide safety to our customers, employees and community first and foremost. If you believe we can do more to meet this goal, please do not hesitate to contact our Owner, Chef Andrea Meyer at here.
Thank you for your continued support of our small business during this uncertain times.